Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Looking For The King of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinta Urashura

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 26
Hobbies / Interests : reading.... Collecting.
Kekkei Genkai : Mind's Void

Character sheet
Character Race: Orion.
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 8th 2010, 10:10 am

"It's not really A jutsu mind you.. It's more of a passive skill..

Let me explain.. In your body there are Chakra points You draw Chakra out of ...
When you use a Justu a little bit of Chakra comes from all of them at the same time and gather and out comes your Jutsu.

Now Because of the added step of the Chakra regathering alot of chakra is wasted and Justu's come out far less powerful.
So the goal is to draw chakra from only 1 point. However doing so can kill you without proper training so I want you to work on this for the next while..

Close all but 100 chakra points and draw from them. Then when you feel Good about it draw from 99 and so on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaude Nightwing

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shin'en

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 13th 2010, 2:00 am

-=Alaude would nod as he would simply nod and would then sit down in a meditating position. Alaude would then begin to gather chakra though all his points and the carefully close off some until he only has 100 chakra points open. After a few minutes Alaude would then carefully close one chakra point reducing the amount down to 99. Alaude would remain in his meditated stance and would continue to do this over a period of time which would take a while since this was something that in no way could be rushed.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaude Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 10:00 am

_Time Skip_

-=Alaude would be seen sitting on a floating disk of dark energy as his body would be flowing with quit a large amount of chakra. This would be surprising because while he was release a nice amount of chakra Alaude would be only drawing chakra from 1 of his chakra point. Aluade would then open one eye looking toward Shinta seeing if he could stop since he was now only using 1 chakra point.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 10:40 am

(SOrry for the wait x'3 been getting a couple things in order)

"feel's better don't it? That's because it is no longer torn apart and reformed.. It's just pure dark energy that your calling up.
A bit of advice Draw from the chakra point closest to your heart. I find it develops the most potent of chakra's.'

-SHinta was now reading a book sitting against the wall. When he spoke he looked over the book his eyes hidden by a glare on his red shades.-

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on May 16th 2010, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaude Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 10:58 am

-=Alaude would nod as he would once more redirect the flow of his chakra opening the one near his heart and then closing the one before. When Alaude did this a large amount of dark energy would flow out of Alaude's body to his surprise and the dark energy would cover a good amount of the room he was in. Alaude would then look over Shinta to see what else he had to add.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 11:03 am

-Shinta stood up and tossed his book. The book would dissapate before hitting the floor.

He would then walk right up to alaude and examine him. -
"I am going to send you on a small assignment for me .. Nothing dangerous but I don't really feel like making the trip myself. WHen you come back I'll teach you a new technique okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaude Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 1:48 pm

-=Hearing what Shinta said Alaude would nod as he would cause the disk of dark energy to disappear and Alaude would stand on his feet.=-

"What would the assignment be Shinta-dono?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 1:56 pm

-SHinta opened a dark portal and out dropped ten stones . They fell to the ground.-
"These are aura stones.. With them AN Orion.. Gains the ability to either Extend his Mind's void to the point He can absorb thousands and thousands of people in mere seconds..

Or self destruct and possible destroy reality around them...I used them to destroy my Clan.

However I have no need for them and wish to no longer know where they are.

So I ask you to pick these off the floor for I cannot.. ANd then take them to Kham Kage of the twilight.
Tell him there the Aura stones and ask him to hide them from me and never tell me where they are hidden.

Can you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaude Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   May 16th 2010, 2:16 pm

-=Alaude would look at the stones as the fall from the dark portal and as he listens to Shinta as he explains what they are and what should be done with them. Alaude would then nod as he would walk over and ten stones and pick them up and would then look over at Shinta.=-

"Assignment understood Shinta-dono I will return shortly."

-=Alaude would then walk out of the room and would walk out of then out of Darkness Manor. Alaude would take a second to take in the air since it had been a while since he had been outside. Alaude would then sign and create a large disk of darkness in front of him. Alaude would step on it and the dis would float into the air and head off to the Twilight Village.=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For The King of Darkness   

Back to top Go down

Looking For The King of Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3