The Dusk

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

I need a doc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: I need a doc.    December 26th 2010, 3:14 pm

Koudo dragged himself to the hospital and stopped in front of it. He was breathing heavy and well, every part of his body was in pain, mainly his legs and hips though. After all the kick practicing and everything. He looked at the entrance for a little bit, debating on if he should go in or not, before swallowing the only thing keeping him from going in (his pride) and walking into the hospital to seek medical attention for his legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 26th 2010, 6:14 pm

(FINALLY.)

Just as this guy fell to the ground, the doors of the hospital opened. It was incredibly dark inside... Darker than the night. The only thing that could be seen were piercing red eyes, before a pale, ghostly face popped out of the darkness, the body cloaked in blackness as dark as the internals of the hospital.

"... I can see that you are wounded... I shall see to it that you receive the.. best attention we have."

Without giving him a chance to say or do anything, the Red Nurse picked him up and dragged him in an inhospitable fashion inside the depths of the Hospital... The doors closing behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 26th 2010, 6:30 pm

" Wa .... "

Cut off before he could say anything, he was dragged into the hospital by the girl, he assumed, and promised the best medical attention he could receive. He hoped she was right, his legs were killing him, and his hips. Working that hard on learning mainly kicks alone took too much out of his body. Not saying anything, he allowed whatever was about to happen, to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malojos

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 8:00 am

Before he knew it, he was on a surgical table, the Red Nurse viewing him from above.

"... Now... Let's have a look at those legs..."

She took a quick glimpse of his legs, seeming to already know what was wrong with them from just that.

"... I see... There is nothing that cannot be fixed... In fact, let me do that now..."

Her eyes gleamed and she would look deep into the eyes of Koudo, his legs should be feeling healed quite rapidly. She had looked into his eyes and partially hypnotized his brain, thus hypnotizing his cells to regenerate his body swiftly. Anything that was wrong with him, despite his legs, would have been healed inadvertently in the process, as well.

"... There. You should be... Just fine now. You look just... fine. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 9:09 am

Koudo, being force to look into someone's eyes did so, his legs starting to feel better in a manner of seconds. He stood when the process was over and shrugged.

" let's see. "

He turned to the side and started to throw kick after kick, his legs moving faster than they had when he was training. This made a smile cross his face before he placed his leg to T
the ground and looked at the doctor.

" They're better than ever. You're the best doc. So what's your name? "

Koudo asked. This was the first time he'd been to the hospital and he had no knowledge of the doctors at all. He just wanted to be able to ask for this doctor by name next time he showed up in need of medical attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malojos

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 9:41 am

The Red Nurse didn't answer.

"... You aren't finished here yet. I haven't examined you thoroughly..."

Just then, several vertical slits appeared across the room, opening up and revealed to be eyes. Horrifically scary eyes, at that.

"... I am..."

Her form started to change, as she could alter the entire way people perceived her via magical means... Finally, her true form was revealed (in the pic below.)

"Malojos of the Evil Eye. A witch. Bitch."

Malojos smirked, her eyes gleaming.

"Finally... Someone's come into this crapshack for some treatment... Shit, it's like no one has to see a doctor around here anymore. I sent out a slave and, what happens? She lets those idiots get away by SOME MEANS. But now, I have you. Another addition to my collection. I hope you didn't think you were leaving... At least, not with your soul."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 10:18 am

Koudo wasn`t liking this very much at all. He cursed himself for relying on others to heal him. He wished he would have just slept the pain off, but now he was in this pickle, she said he wasn`t going anywhere and Koudo believed that, she looked to be much stronger than her initial appearance put on. He stepped back a little and shock his head.

" And why is that? I just said my legs are better than before. You really think I`m gonna stay here? "

Cocky Koudo till the end, shaking his head once more he looked around the room for something he could use to defend himself, if she attacked. The last thing he wanted was to piss her off if she wasn`t going to attack.

" Actually ... are you going to kill me? Or do something else to me? If you`re gonna make me stronger then by all means, examine away. "

An easy way to gain power perhaps, but what would be the cost? His humanity? His Sanity? His free will? oh right, the cost was his soul, she did say that earlier. But would that bend him to her will forever and in exchange give him power? Or would he just die and that would be the end? Koudo wasn`t looking forward to dying before he realized his dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malojos

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 7:02 pm

"... You can't escape. Look, I'm not going to screw around with you like most dickish antagonists, since I already have you completely under my control. When you enter the darkness that is the hospital, you are within MY own created space. Watch."

Malojos created a slit, the eye opening and pointed at the wall. It gleamed for a split second, a millisecond later, the wall exploded with energy. The outside of the wall was a void of what seemed to be pure evil.

"... This is where you are located. Within the pure essence of evil. Now, let me tell you something, since your fate is sealed already. I have three eyes. You cannot see my third one because it is closed. My right eye has half of my power. It is the All Seeing eye. My left eye has the second half of my magical power. It is the All Knowing eye. And my third eye..."

A slit opened up on the middle of her head, revealing a third eye, a vertical eye that looks very evil.

"This is the Eye of Invincibility and Invulnerability. With this eye, I cannot be touched in anywhere besides this eye. With all 3 of my eyes intact, I cannot be defeated by anything. ANYTHING. I was only defeated once in my life by a FUCKING fluke..."

Several thousand eyes appeared across the floor, ceiling and walls, all glaring at Koudo with pure evil.

"But. This is fine. Anyway. You cannot escape my space. You cannot defeat me. Give it up and let me consume your soul and control your body--"

Just then, Malojos, saw something. In the Dusk Village... a mission. To come to the hospital... She smiled.

"... No, you aren't going to die... You're from the Dusk village. They have a mission to come investigate... If I use you as a hostage, they will definitely come here and not even put up a fight. I will be able to consume all of your glorious souls at once-- Wait, who is coming...?"

She viewed all of the people who had signed up for the mission... and the ones that were going to come in the future... They were all powerful. All souls to consume.

"Yes... Delicious. Alright, little guy, you're gonna sit tight. I won't touch ya until the others get here. Until then... Just sit and wait."

She sat down on the surgical bed and yawned a bit.

"Oh, don't think of running. If I see you, which I see EVERYTHING, I will kill you. Walk two steps..."

A slit instantly appeared and opened up right in front of him, blinked, then closed.

"I can do that anywhere. I will kill you. Just to let you know, since YOU cannot see everything. Kay? Kay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 27th 2010, 8:18 pm

Well wasn't this something? A few days, not months, not years, but days after getting his rank, he was taken hostage. Just because he was following rules and getting himself healed from training himself to the very limit. Shrugging, he walked to the same bed he was on and sat down.

" Just fucking great. "

He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 26
Hobbies / Interests : reading.... Collecting.
Kekkei Genkai : Mind's Void

Character sheet
Character Race: Orion.

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 29th 2010, 4:18 pm

(Lol In my own hospital ? I Know its for a mission but owseywells)

"Such ignorance. Cannot be defeated , Invincible.. Invulnerable. You walk a world of Shinobi Geniuses and you have the nerve to say such dribble. Not to mention what youve done to my hospital.

I gave this To my husband And what does he come and tell me.. That there is a dark aura for which he dares not enter.
I am not so unbrave as him.. Nor Will I let you take a hostage. This world of yours that exists here has no Real means over a Being of no time or space."

-A voice came booming from all around the room Shinta then stepped into it His body was glowing with dark force chakra. The strongest of all Dark Energy's and the reason He had become Timeless was because he fused it with his minds void He could walk around freely because of it even here.-
"Give me the Boy I will not have you use another Like this , Give him to me and I wont make you lose a second and final time."
-He flexed his Chakra output only a small bit and the room around him crumbled and cracked.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeik

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 35
Hobbies / Interests : Meh I dont know
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Force

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 30th 2010, 5:06 am

(Shinta I know its your hospital and all, but dont you think think its a little rude jumping into this fight? You should let the shinobi carry out there orders)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 30th 2010, 8:05 am

(Rude ? Yeah So what it's an Rp Not a story get over it. if it was part of a mission then it shouldn't have been posted outside of the mission topic regardless.
And if His mission character can effect characters outside the mission A.E Mister koudo. Then I can effect his mission)

Anyways im not arguing about this there is no rule against it.. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malojos

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 31st 2010, 11:05 am

(Naw, naw, it's cool. I've got this aaaall under control now, pally. Let him do as he pleases, it's not against the rules. Anything not against the rules is automatically not rude or unkind or intrusive, noooo. The mission is safe. And for the record, the mission topic is rarely, if ever used. I think that's saying something, wouldn't you say? In my opinion, the missions should be carried out in the PLACE THAT THEY'RE DESIGNATED, unless the place is not located on the categories, in which it will THEN be taken to the Mission place. Doesn't that make more sense, hmmmm? Oh, but silly me, an opinion like that doesn't matter, does it, Shinta~? Don't worry, the 'my way or the highway' attitude you have is real... fun. Yep. Very much so. <3)

"Oh, you could hear me? Hm. Well, I could see you. I could see that his place was... Errr... Not in use when I came in here. Heh heh heh. Not a soooul, not a soul. So, I kinda just slipped on in here and made my base. But, seems like you're here to take it back, aren'tcha?"

The room was crumbled, yet Malojos seems to have felt nothing.

"You don't know my powers, do you? Despite what you may say or what you may do, unless you know my one weakness, I assure you it shall be ineffective. Such is the power of my magic."

Malojos yawned.

".. Look, no one's coming in here, anyway. I might as well hit the road. I will find a different place where people congregate and just take souls at my will. No need to be sneaky now. I can just roooaaaam as I please..."

A slit appeared behind her, opening up in the shape of a vertical eye. She would slip through it and wink, signifying that she had given the boy to Shinta just for kicks. Once she left the premises, her world left with her, returning the entire hospital to the way it was before she left. Powerful magic she had there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    December 31st 2010, 7:19 pm

And like that Koudo was saved. He watched as his capturer retreated and looked towards the person that saved him, who looked equally as powerful as his captor, if not more so. Koudo stood and bowed to his savior before stroking his chin a little.

" By any off chance, do you know a guy named Cleff? I want to speak with him. "

He asked his savior, not even thinking to ask his savior`s name, because he could really careless about stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinta Urashura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    January 2nd 2011, 6:41 am

(Lol what a cry baby. the only thing you are right about is your opinion amounting to nothing.)

-After the antagonist ran like the little bitch it was , Shinta cracked his fingers and gave a yawn. He really hated Antagonists that were full of themselves. Regardless of weak spots if enough Power is used it doesn't matter even to magic and Shinta could far over Own Such a lowly being to death But that wasn't really his fight.
The only thing Shinta cared about was this boy's Safty. He couldn't let such a Thing occur under his nose at his Hospital... His bond with The villages was already Shakey at best. He Knew that Fodder Antag would be killed eventually it wasn't his duttee.-
"Umm Cleff Is an anbu of the Chaos. "
-Shinta Recalled from his reports from his Anbu Spy In the chaos.-
"Where he is currently I do not know."

-Shinta Opened a dark portal beside him It flickered and sparked with Crude dark Chakra.-
"Walk through this Portal and think of the destination You want to arrive in and You Shall appear there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    January 2nd 2011, 10:19 am

Koudo looked at the portal before getting the image of shibusen in his head. Before that though he needed to go somewhere else so he nodded and walked into the portal allowing it to teleport him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a doc.    

Back to top Go down

I need a doc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas :: Vescrutia Hospital-
Jump to: