The Dusk

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Shen's Magnetism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki

PostSubject: Shen''s Magnetism   May 15th 2009, 10:08 pm

Kekkai Genkai:
Jishaku Ryouiki/Magnet Domain

Allows Shen to control the polarity's of metals in either himself or objects in a fifty meter radius. This includes superparamagnetism, ferromagnetism, paramagnetism, and diamagnetism, and thus allowing Shen some access to electromagnetic fields.

---------------------Jutsus---------------------

Attract: By increasing the polarity inside Shen's body, he is able to force items towards him or himself to someone.

Repel : Like the name implies, if Shen reverse's the polarity, he is then able to send items or himself away from the object.

Flux: A changing magnetic field also generates a electric field.

Polarize: With a single touch he can completely magnetize someone's body.

Immunity: Due to Shen's time around toxic metals, his immune system adapted and allow Shen to be unharmed when in contact with harmful metals.

Liquidize: By controlling the temperature in Shen's hands he is able to melt any metal or alloy without hurting himself through BPDS.

-|Biomedical applications|-

Detection: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
-Primarily a medical imaging technique most commonly used in radiology to visualize the internal structure and function of the body used by Shen's eyes.

Magnetic Immunoassay: The presence of magnetic beads is then detected by Shen which measures the magnetic field change induced by the beads. The signal measured by the magnetometer is proportional to the analyte (virus, toxin, bacteria, cardiac marker,etc.) quantity in the initial sample.

Separation: cell-, DNA-, protein- separation

Treatment: drug-delivery, hyperthermia,

Magnetofection: Shen uses a simple and highly efficient transfection method that uses magnetic fields to concentrate particles containing nucleic acid into the target cells to remove harmful toxins or insert them into someone.

Electroporation/Electropermeabilization: Shen able to create a significant increase in the electrical conductivity and permeability of the cell plasma membrane caused by an externally applied electrical field. It is usually used in molecular biology as a way of introducing some substance into a cell, such as loading it with a molecular probe, a drug that can change the cell's function, or a piece of coding DNA.

Bolistic Particle Delivery System [BPDS]: Shen manipulates the certain magnetofection for injecting cells with genetic information to what he sees fit.

Last edited by Shen on May 17th 2009, 9:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Shen's Magnetism   May 16th 2009, 10:42 am

Some of these moves seem....to lack description? I'm no kage, but I thought I'd be nice if they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahk-X

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 55
Hobbies / Interests : Observing
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Nobody
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Shen's Magnetism   May 16th 2009, 10:46 am

Cosign... and this guy seems an awful lot like magneto with a mix of "god realm" pain from naruto, but thats just me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shen's Magnetism   

Back to top Go down

Shen's Magnetism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1