The Dusk

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Relocation. Hmph.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

PostSubject: Relocation. Hmph.   January 13th 2011, 5:24 am

A slit opened up in the air, revealing an eye shaped portal, which Malojos would step out of.

After her plans failed at the hospital because some random guy wanted to come back after months of not even being there, Malojos decided to go to... A different abandoned building. The Mahi Manor. Sure, it was pretty close to the Witch Province, and someone might sense her own magical presence, but that was a risk she had to take now. She'd been found out by a Dusk ninja and... that random guy, so it wasn't like she wasn't already known.

"Whatever. Random assholes popping up out of nowhere and screwing with my plans, acting like they own everything and junk. Hmph. S'awright, I've got this place, now. And it kinda reminds me of my old mansion back in the day. Heh. Yeah. Now I just gotta find another hostage... Or, alternatively, start firing off beams of magic randomly and kill thousands upon thousands of living creatures to consume their souls. Hmmm."

As she pondered, she sat down, getting comfortable here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Relocation. Hmph.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Mahi Manor-
Jump to: