The Dusk

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

T's Ways of Fimbulvetr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Zero

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Fimbulvetr

PostSubject: T's Ways of Fimbulvetr   May 2nd 2009, 7:06 pm

Kekkei Genkai: Fimbulvetr
- This gives T-Zero near perfect control over the dominion of cold; completely ice, with some control over Wind and Water as well.
- T also has control over Crystal Ice, a special type of ice that is stronger and more durable than most metal structures.
- A sort of skin-like crystal ice is constantly layered over his skin, protecting him from most unexpected attacks and some expected ones during a fight

Ice:
- Freezing Touch: Concentrating the essence of Ice energy at his hand or fingertip, T can provoke some things to freeze on contact.
- Diamond Dust: Shattered Crystal Ice, manipulated by wind and T's will to act as incredibly tiny razors of the crystalized ice.
- Frozen Weapon Generation: As the name implies. T can create most basic weapons using Crystal Ice as the material.
- Avalance: T creates a spire of ice and raises it from the ground straight upwards at the target. immediately after, wind from the inside causes it to detonate, sending icy shrapnel in every direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

T's Ways of Fimbulvetr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1